* This policy covers how Denham Domains, LLC treats personal information that it collects and receives, including information related to your past use of its products and services.
* Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable (such as your name, address, email address, or phone number), and that is not otherwise publicly available.
* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Denham Domains, LLC does not own or control, or to persons that it does not employ.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
* Denham Domains, LLC collects personal information when you register with Denham Domains, LLC, when you use its products or services, when you visit its web pages or the pages of its partners or affiliates, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Denham Domains, LLC may combine information about you that we already have with information of our business partners or affiliates.
* When you register, we ask for certain information which may include your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your home or business address, Tax I.D. number or Social Security number, and information about your financial condition. Once you register with Denham Domains, LLC and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
* Denham Domains, LLC collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
* Denham Domains, LLC automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the web pages you request.
* Denham Domains, LLC uses information for the following general purposes: to improve our services, fulfill yourrequests for products and services, contact you, conduct research, customize the advertising and content you see, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
* Denham Domains, LLC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide products or services that you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- If we provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Denham Domains, LLC under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Denham Domains, LLC communicate with you about offers from Denham Domains, LLC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- If we have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Denham Domains, LLC to collect and use their child's information without consenting to Denham Domains, LLC sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- If we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
* Denham Domains, LLC may set and access Denham Domains, LLC cookies on your computer.
* Denham Domains, LLC may allow other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Denham Domains, LLC's cookies and we do not have access to theirs.
YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
* You can edit your Denham Domains, LLC Account Information at any time.
* We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Denham Domains, LLC service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Denham Domains, LLC Newsletter, that are considered part of your Denham Domains, LLC account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
* You can delete your Denham Domains, LLC account by emailing Please keep in mind that when you pay annually you received one month of service for free. When cancelling an account before the pre paid year is complete, then you will not receive a refund for the last month of your service year.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need access to that information in order to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
* Denham Domains, LLC may update this policy at any time without notice. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Denham Domains, LLC hosting account or by placing a notice on our site.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
* If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
Denham Domains, LLC
PO Box 3005
Independence, MO 64055
Copyright © 2004-2005, Denham Domains, LLC. All Rights Reserved